Tuesday, February 5, 2008

As it turns out...I AM a good person


I took the personality tickle.com color personality test @ web.tickle.com/color/ (if anyone is interested...thanks Camille.) It was fun, and who doesn't love getting a compliment about their personality. It only takes about five minutes.

Agree or disagree, these are the results it gave me...

"You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!"

And there you have it. So as you can see...I AM a good person.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I took it a while back and I was green also! How fun

Jennie said...

Green definitely describes you perfectly!! I also love the cute picture of you!!

Camille said...

O yeah! Green is so you! You are such a nice loving person! I love getting to know you more and more! I'm glad we are fiends! I so agree with your color test!