Many of you know I have been helping my friend Amy with planning her wedding. We've been working on this for months and today, was the day, and what a day it was. PERFECTION in almost every way. Take a scroll through and tell me what you think. and no, you can't hire me. This was a one-night-only labor of love.
Butterflies were a BIG part of this beautiful wedding. Notice this live butterfly enjoying Amy's Boquet.
Notice this butterfly enjoying Alyssa. Notice Alyssa thrilled yet very uneasy about this cute little creepy-crawley.
All the kids had the time of thier lives catching, chasing and holding all the flutteries all over the yard.
The center pieces were jars with flowers inside and two live butterflies inside.
Here is a look inside our venue. It really was lovely when all was said and done. It was just what her and I had envisioned.
The Cupcake tower was the crown-jewel of this wedding and it was everything we hoped it would be. I mean look at these cupcakes. I've never seen thier equal.
We had a delicious Chocolate fountain with delicious dipping items. I was as delicious as it was beautiful. The vendor we used was FANTASTIC!!
This is the cupcake creator Lesleigh. If you want to see more of her unbelieveable creations check out her blog. Cupcakesbyles.blogspot.com She was totally rad and dependable. She went above and beyond and delivered them to our venue even though I know she didn't really want to. You are a rockstar cupcake maker Lesleigh!
As much work as all of this was, the truth is, I really enjoyed it. It got really intense at times but with diligent preperation we pulled of the entire day pretty much with out a hitch.
Amy deserves much of the credit. Most of the prep work was her doing, and I'd say most of the big ideas were hers.
Hope you enjoyed the day it was all you hoped for and more. To me it seemed like a fairy-tale wedding come true!

12 comments:
Kristin, I can't even tell you how awesome you are! Yesterday was sooo perfect! Don't forget that it was your idea to put the butterflies as the centerpieces in the jars, and they were so amazing!
I love you! I'll call you when I get back from my honeymoon with my husband!
p.s. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Good job Kristin! You are awesome.
so cool, I wish I could have seen the centerpieces and all the butterflies--way to go, you creative chic!
I came aross your blog and had to take a pick. Great job, what a beautiful wedding. I wish you were around when I got married.
Everyone had a great time, parents, guests, children and of course the bride and groom. All the food was exceptional and a great variety too. Your creativity was once again proved!
you were better than J-Lo as a wedding planner. way to go! it was great "working" with you! i'll give a sneak peek of the photos on my blog as soon as i get a few!
Hey, thanks for the props on my pics. ;) Fun to see you (although very quickly) Saturday morning while you were on your bike and I slogged (slow jogged).
How beautiful. I will be needing you in about 15 years or so when I decide Bailey can get married :) She will have to make her own cake
It looks fabulous!! Way to go, Kristin! All your hard work definitely paid off.
wow! how did you get live butterflies? Awesome job!
I hope you don't mind but I used the pictures of the cupcake tower on my cupcake blog. It's the best one I've ever seen!
Post a Comment