Aren’t we a cute couple.
I know.
We met the Prophet. I got to shake his hand. Actually he reached out and I shook his fingers.
He was super friendly. He bopped around and practiced his Spanish vocabulary words on the crowds. I’m not sure why he was doing that, but it was fun and people seemed to like it. He must be learning spanish in his spare time.
It was great to be on the Temple grounds and participate in the dedication, even if it wasn’t in that order.

5 comments:
I'm a little out of the Utah loop....which temple?
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Somehow, I have trouble believing President Monson doesn't already know Spanish. And also, that he has spare time. You guys are great. We were like "Woohoo, no church!"
so cool you met him! Did he wiggle his ears for you?
why am i not at all surprised you met the Prophet... again?
Post a Comment