I have long thought that the word Night looks much cuter spelled Nite. Am I crazy, or is it truly cuter spelled this way?
If I am not the only one who feels this way, lets band together and do what it takes to officially or unofficially (I don't care) change the way it is spelled.
Night or Nite. You decide.
My only worry is that people will want to shorten or change the spellings of other words such as Through to Thru. I just don't feel the same way about Thru. It just seems lazy.
Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
1 day ago

6 comments:
I think its a good idea, if you were to ask a little kid to spell the work Night I think she would say NITE spell it like it sounds is my MOTO
nite. definitely nite!
hannah is learning to spell and she had to write a bunch of -ot words. I rather like the shortened versions of english words... seems less confusing.
thot
bot
fot
Are you calling me lazy Kristin? I've been spelling thru that way for years! The other way just seems too French for me.
Live Nudes To-Nite!
Uh, no. Take it from me, this is just a phase. You'll grow out of it. Don't do something you can't take back.
Did you call me today?
I feel the same way about the word friend. For my entire life I have had to say "fri - end" in my head when I type or write that word just so I spell it correctly. Why does that "i" have to be there anyway? There isn't an "i" in trend. What a weird language we speak.
I like nite except that it reminds me of a very sketchy Good Nite Inn that Jonathan and I stayed at one time in California.
Post a Comment