Why must gluttony always equal punishment?
The allure of all this Christmas candy is forcing me into bad behavior and killing me.
All this Christmas candy is making me sick. Literally. I just ate the most delicious coconut bon-bon and a chocolate truffle this after a day when I ate over the legal limit of candy comsumtion for a 30-something. Now I am lying around in pain. Why do I do this to myself?
Here I go...Yes...It's happening.....No more Christmas candy. It's only December 6th and already I am done. Sad. I just can't keep doing this to myself for the rest of the month.
Strummin my pain with its sticky fingers, singing my life with its words...killing me softly with its song, killing me softly with its song telling my whole life with its words killing me softly...........with it's song.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago

12 comments:
Interesting side bar: Steve just ate my fortune cookie, because I am done with cookies and candies for the month. FYI my fortune was: Be careful, you are easily tempted.
Seriously...the universe knows me so well.
UPDATE:
At my neices birthday party tonight, I ate a few gum drops and a peice of cake. Result: I feel like garbage.
Recommitment. No more candy.
Your fortune doesn't come true unless you eat the cookie. So maybe now you're not easily tempted because you didn't eat the cookie. Which is sort of a fulfilment of the cookie's own prophecy.
Wow, that's too deep for a Monday morning.
Good luck! I wish I had your dedication- two nights ago I couldn't sleep at all because of a sugar high I was on!
Ans yes, Jeff made the shark using card board, blue fabic and a glue gun AND all on Halloween morning. Let's just say I'm glad I have him!!
By the way, I'm going to go eat some eclair cake! YUMM :)
Haven't you learned, December's treats keeps Weight Watchers in business! Keep on going! You inspire us.
I love that song. Especially the Fugees version.
That song always reminds me of the movie "About a Boy" with Hugh Grant. Have you seen that? You should.
I am failing at this assertion that I will eat no candy. My behavior has improved since Saturday however.
Ahem. So... you read the "last month or so". Awesome. I'm so pleased that you have met me during the most stable month of my life! Such rational, sane writings, weren't they? No nutcases in this house!
i love holidays that are centered around food! that is why i gained 20 lbs. i shouldnt love so much.
about a boy. such a good movie.
Post a Comment