Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Sunny Funny

Sunny likes to climb in bed with me every morning that she wakes up before I do (which thanks to the sleepy head nature of my kids is not super often). She usually notifies me that she is there by sliding her hand into mine. It's adorable, I can't deny that. I love to wake up holding a tiny two-year-old hand.

I actually really enjoy her climbing into my bed with me because she is so happy about it and is very snuggly, cute and very sweet. A far cry from how she acts later in the day when I can't wait to put her to bed.

She climbed in with me this morning and started talking about my engagement and wedding pictures on the walls in my bedroom. Our conversation went like this...

Sunny: Mom, is that you?
Me: Yes.
Sunny: Is that Dad?
Me: Yes.
Sunny: Is that the Temple?
Me: Yes.
Sunny: Mom are you the Princess of the Temple?
Me: Yes!
Sunny: I know a song about the Temple! Singing...I love to see the Temple, I'm going there some day.....see mom, like that!

Such a cute sweet little girl. Growing up too fast. I know i'll really miss my little girls when they are all grown up. I'm trying to make the most of the best moments we have until then.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

That is so sweet. Seriously -- your kids are so cute!

treehugger said...

I love the little moments like that. So sweet. Moments like this totally make it "worth it".