Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monumental

Today Feb 23, 2011 Sunny ate a sandwich. She ate all of it. She ate it with out disassembling it first. This is a first for her. She ate it like any other person would eat it. Then she ate all her oranges and chips just for good measure. I am feeling very accomplished as a parent after this.

It must be a very cold day in you know where.

5 comments:

sinika said...

Woa! I'm hoping for a day like that from my almost two year old someday. He will have nothing to do with bread...

Kristin Sokol said...

Keep pushing it. Someday maybe he will cave.

Tammy said...

Hi Kristin, I relearned how to comment again. I have been stalking your blog just like you thought. You are so funny to periodically mention my name as a stalker and you've been right. I love to read you. Love ya!

Misty Moncur said...

Yeah, it was cold here.

Laura Wardle said...

Kevin did the same thing today! It was amazing! It's funny what we mom's get excited about isn't it?