By popular demand....here is Episode One, not to be confused with the Pilot Episode, they are different. In TV-talk we don't count the Pilot as an episode because we never know if it will get picked up or not. In this case, it did, so please enjoy Episode One.
We had a great time making it. It is better than the first. Less painful to watch. *Cough, Dad, Bob-Hana, Randy Cough* Anyway, enjoy, have some laughs, on us or at us, whatever.
Part One
Part Two
Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
1 day ago

9 comments:
I can't believe I am the first to comment, you are so popular this never happens. Maybe it is because you just changed your address. Anyway, I think you are awesome.
i found your new address!
Why the change? Is it because you really are the kool? Oh my gosh, that was a gay comment...i love you!
We got your message about the change. We haven't made the change yet but I'm sure we will eventually!
Jared
you look hot.
Looks good! I'll come help next time! Promise! You two looked fab!
I love the ploy to get ridiculous amounts of comments on previous post:) And yes, I also updated my link to your blog!
LOVE YOU!
Thanks for the new address alert. I like the name change.
We need to get together.
Totally gonna check it out!
Post a Comment